Thursday, May 10, 2007

SpeedRacer


It's been several weeks since I've attempted to ride my step-son's bike, both too and from work. Mind you, I've not ridden a bike for over 20 yrs for a long period of time. Sure I rode our home to the down town terminal, which is just a short 8 blocks. Placed it on the bike-rack on the bus and bus'd the rest of the way up the hill to work.
Never mind that I went from the college, to as far as Pioneer Village before I phoned Damon to come and get my ass. My knees where throbbing with pain (I suffer from arthritis), panting up a storm with NO inhaler with me (stupid Cheryl!!!).
So this time, I'm abt ready to attempt another go at it. Might as well with it getting close to the end of the semester when we won't be having as many students, beating down the door and demanding to see their counselor. :o) Also, I'll be saving the environment! Yea. That's it. And also I'll get to start working on dropping some weight. Shit; if Ronnie's lover/bestfriend can do it, then so can I.

No comments: