Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Got gas? I do

the fartsy type; yes. The liquid that comes out of the pump and into your car?
No.
What the hell is going on?
We're planning our trip to Southern California (Oceanside) where my brother-in-law and his partner are exchanging vows to one another in wedded bliss! Gas prices are rocketing up! and I wasn't aware of it. Here, I ride the bus everyday and without knowing the prices are outrageously expensive (thanks to Arnold and George) that, we're paying out the ass.

Christ; you might as well, bend over and take it up the butt.


Battle with the train is still on.

This morning as I lyed in bed (at 2:15 am) counted 4 trains that went through downtown within 30 minutes and blew their horn. Crap. I swear someone needs to stuff a few pillows in their horns to shut them up. What's the purpose of blowing for so long? Think there's homeless folks, down there on the tracks, sleeping on a few spikes? I don't think so.

No comments: