Tuesday, December 16, 2008

White-trash parade (Oildale style)

Ok. SO this was my first parade experience here in Oildale and I must say, that I was very impressed and had a lot of LAUGHS!!!!!!! Never have I laughed so hard in my life (seriously).
From the Oildale maintenance crew in their work gear, welding plundgers, rakes, shovels you name it!, to goats, chickens, pigs, dogs, people both young and old.

It was great fun to see the smiling faces of parade goers. And candy! If the Santa who was being pulled should read my blog; you fat bastard! Next time you take a toss candy at people, do it underhand and not over! Some folks don't care for being nailed in the freaken ass head with candy.Ok. So I laughed at that one but pissed me off to no end that I even went and started after them. Amazon (bestfriend) laughed and pointed at Mrs. Claus... huh? OMG! The dress was on backwards!!!

So folks; go to the Christmas Parade in Oildale next year.

No comments: