Monday, December 29, 2008

This cat can PARRRRRRR-tea!


In my younger days, I was able to drink the neighborhood drunk under the table. Yep. I admit it (to those of you who don't know it) I had a drinking problem up til abt 14 yrs ago when I went on the wagon (well; had too since booze started giving me the runny shits). Now days, just one of these small chocolates with booze in it, has me running to the freaken bathroom where I'm worshiping Joan at both ends.
Christmas was quiet. Adam wasn't able to catch the bus in time for him to get here to the house and spend the Eve with me. Candles lit around the living room with carols going in the back ground. Was nice. Morning came which brought me down but, pep'd myself up by going online and playing WOW. Rain'd most of the day here. Even had some white stuff! (hail). Spent an hour with my mom in the evening (thanks to Sharrie) and managed to bring Adam back here. Wonder what next Christmas will be like?
New Years Eve will find us being party animals. If all works out, we'll be having a night of D&D. If not that then diffently Might for Magic. >:)

No comments: