Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hams and farting


My old buddy Terry, who is an electroic nerd, recently went to Anacapa Channel Island where, they sat up camp (along with many car batteries) for several days of chatting with others via ham radio. Click on the photo and it "should" take you to his homepage to read all abt last yr's experience. Hopefully, he'll be posting his recent photos from this years trip.
Not much has been going on here the last few days since I last blogged. Still on vacation and have scheduled an appointment for my "annual" exam with the doctor. Complete with getting the tits smashed and a pelvic exam. I hate pelvic exams. My first one as at the age of 15 and I ended up farting. Talk about embarassment. lol. The doctor is still practicing and, I can't bring myself to go back to him. Gawd. lmao.
Got some rather disturbing news and I'm not sure if it's true or not. I hope it isn't. I can't see someone kicking their own child who is 15 yrs old, out of their home. I've been saying prayers for the family in hopes that they'll get some counseling or something. Seems that I recall the same thing happening to his father when he was that age...
Amazon is taking Ray's nephew back to Las Vegas tomorrow to catch his flight. Guess I'll ride along just to get out of town for the day. I'll post from Vegas tomorrow.

No comments: