Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Cell

Legs twitch.

Heart beats race.

Wet Sheets from body sweat.

Does very many people recall what they dreamt about last night? I do. Or did. This dream was my longest one that I can yet, remember what it was about.

A night in the cell.

What kind of Cell? Not the cell phone but, a cell (or cell's) with doors that would open up like they did on the television series Star Trek. You would just step to the door and they'd magically slid open. And what was in these cell's? A table (or) a chair with straps on it which, held down dead people. Why am I dreaming of dead people being strapped down in a chair or on a table is beyond me. All I know is that Damon (who tried getting us out of the cells) and I, had one hell of a time getting out. And how did I know that we weren't suppose to be in this place? What's with all the electric machines and do-dads? So we managed to get into one of the cells, after removing the body and placed it in the viewing room and, yes, we tried folding the sheets that were used to cover the body with (thanks to Damon just wadding it up). That's not a way to fold it!!!! So once we got the sheets taken care of (didn't want anyone knowing that we were in there), had a quickie on the table (complete with being strapped down) which afterwards started pushing all those buttons on the control panel on the wall (in the cell) hoping that, we'd make contact with someone, who'd come in and save us from the unknown. And the guys that worked in this place, that were removing the bodies; shit! I swear they looked like they could have been on Star Gate Atlantis show.
So now that we're in the cell, punching away on the panel trying to use the outside phone line, there's noise out in the main room. Their back to take another body. So I try to get Damon to talk with a softer voice but, instead he's starting to get pissy and louder "Why should I be quiet, if they want to listen to me yell; I'll yell!" Oy. We managed to get the door cracked open and we can then see the person with pale ass skin, dark circles under their eyes, pull out their cell phone, aim it at the panel on the wall and what happens? A hidden door opens up, that reveals the outside where, we are trying to escape to. Door closes and the person is gone, we rush out and pull out our cell phones and start punching all the numbers on the pad.

Did we make it out?

Don't know. I hope to continue the dream though. :o)

No comments: