Thursday, October 30, 2014

the running lung

Amazing on how social media can dangle a carrot in front of one, and it bites.

Hard.

Cutting back from Facebook and all it's drama (it is; what it is) and back to blogging, cause really; that's what it's all about. Putting thought's down.



I did my first 5k last weekend. Strides walk for breast cancer. Not that I have cancer. Yet. But what I do have are friends who incourage me: to meet my goals. To say: You can do it!

Started feeling crummy after the event. Slept all day Sunday, followed with hacking cough that I've developed last few days. Monday morning I had enough. Couldn't do walk-in at my GP. So off to urgent care I went. 3 hours later...

Flu and lower lung infection. Take meds. Use inhaler. Fine. I'll blow and suck at the same time.


No comments: