Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tattoo! Tattoo!



Oceanside @ Ronniesor Tattoo?
Believe it or not, I'm getting myself a tattoo for my 40th birthday which, is just a short time away. It's just the matter of deciding just WHAT to get. I don't want my hubby/boyfriends name tatt'ed on me, nor, do I want a flower of sorts. Something that memorializes the passing of 2 men in my life that I hold dearly (my dad and oldest brother) and my young friend Scott. My love of the arts? hmm But then, I enjoy classic cartoons a BUNCH. Little Audrie, Casper, Scooby Doo.
Thus far, I've spend a lot of time, surfing the web and looking at tattoo artists work. There's one artist that I need to approach, that is in the family and see what he can come up with by using my ideas.

So Oceanside or Tattoo?

Which is it?

Hell; I'll do both. :o)

No comments: