Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Final Words


While on our recent kidnapping date this past weekend, Famous Dave's (who's known for serving your food on a garbage lid) had posted on the street a banner, proclaiming "Tuesday: All you can eat Buffet". HOT DAM!!! All you can eat BBQ for one price?! I'm down for that.
Ok so, I phoned earlier that day (Tuesday) and was told that it's from 6-10 and we make plans on going. When I do buffet; I starve myself, JUST so I get my moneys worth mind you.

So here comes the 5 of us: Share, Ray, Heather, John and myself up to the door where, we're greeted by some blond bimbo. "WELCOME To famous Dave's!" My mouth is watering with the thought of my teeth, tearing into that prime rib (I was a T-Rex in my past life). Bring on the meat sister!!!! I swear that I must have been the first one up on door step.

The let down

So we ask the blond to which door we're suppose to go through for the buffet; all we got was a blank look, rushed away to her floor manager who, broke the news to us. "We're loosing money on it so from now until the end of summer we won't be having buffet night".

No buffet night? How the hell do you LOOSE money on a buffet night, when dam-near EVERYTHING on the menu is cheaper than what one would pay for buffet???

Final words as we drove off?


#UCK!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: