Wednesday, October 08, 2008

interviews by the media

Yep. I've been interviewed by several different media sources and can't really say what for, atm. But in due time, I'll reveal what project I've gotten started and have several helping 'hands' assisting me with it. It's all legal; believe me. LMAO.

I'm finding myself getting more and more excited as the 18th draws nearer. I'll have to be sure to wear a freaking bra to so that it's not too obvious that I'm excited abt the event that I'll be attending or, all the men that I'll get to party with. YUM. Last time I attended my class reunion, I was offered a chance to renew friendships with several classmates but, since I was tied down and the 'other half' was at home and, the fact that I didn't want to cheat on him (even though he did so on me) I curbed my wants and left it alone. NOW I won't be doing that. Wonder how many of them are single?
What to wear???? Short black skirt, heals and low cut blouse or pants and t-shirt? Choices! Shesh!!!

No comments: