Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote for the whip!



Election time is here once again and am I going to vote? I hope too. Only problem is that, I never did receive my absentee voter thingie which means that I'll have to go to the Taj buliding and cast my vote. Nice that it's within walking distance of our house.


Ole Arnold is up for re-election. Will he win another term in office or, will he find himself out on his iron buns, flipping burgers at a local Burger King? Want fries with that?



OMG! One of my co-workers brought be back a sandwich that was made from the grease pit here at work. 5.95 for a freaking turkey sandwich!!!

Bend over and take THAT up the ass! Talk abt raping your fellow employee, by hiking up the price of a lunch which consisted of 2 slices of bread, 2 ouces of turkey, few sprinkles of lettece, 4 pickles and..

WHAM!

$5.95

HELP!!!! RAPE!!!!!

No wonder I've stopped buying food on campus and resorted to bringing my lunch from home and own drinks. At least I can't screw myself over on my own prices.





No comments: